|MAJACRAFT spinning wheels are extremely beautiful and built to last. The Majacraft wheels are the original double treadle wheels and still the best made ones. Treadling is smooth and spinning effortless with the stable bases and versatile, easily changed ratios of these wheels. Since Majacraft has such a great website, please visit
to view the wheels and learn more about them.
Price list as of January 1, 2014
Little Gem is $1065
Rose is $1290
Suzie Pro is $1180
Suzie is $1150
Pioneer is $695
Aura is $1345
One of the things I love about Majacraft wheels is the simplicity of use and maintenance. To care for a Majacraft wheel, it is recommended that you:
1) Oil the treadle hinges regularly (monthly) and put a drop on the outside crank bearing maybe twice a year.
2) Use Vaseline on the flyer shaft to lessen bobbin noise.
3) To cover scratches on the treadles,
try rubbing with linseed oil.
4) Excessive dryness is not good for timber,
so try to keep your wheel away from heat sources
and very dry atmospheres.
5) Treat your wheel with care. Most problems occur with physical damage from being dropped or knocked about while being transported.
For prices on accessories, please email email@example.com or call me at 989.832.4908 and I can mail you a full price list.
I keep at least one floor model (usually the Suzie Pro as it is my personal favorite) on hand in our studio so if you are in the area, you are welcome to try one out.